Among the world's greatest boating binoculars, the military-specification Fujinon 7x50 FMTRC-SX Polaris Binoculars with Compass transmit an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binoculars and have Fujinon's EBC multi-coatings on every optical surface. They are also equipped (as are any Fujinon Polaris series binoculars) with flat-field, distortion-free eyepieces that accept optional filters and are ideal for astronomy applications.
The 100% fog and waterproof 7x50 Polaris binoculars withstand drastic temperature and humidity changes with ease, have abundant eye reliefs for use with sunglasses in bright conditions, and are simply bright, high-resolution 7x50 boating binoculars. This version of the 7x50 Polaris binoculars have both a rubber-armored exterior and an internal compass with rangefinding reticle. While the compass is electronically controlled for rapid response to bearing changes, illumination is by a natural daylight-gathering window. At night, you will need the optional external compass illuminator.
- Nitrogen-purged water and fogproof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multi-coatings on all optical surfaces
- 56-74mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Thick and protective rubber armor on an all-metal housing
- Internal compass with rangefinding reticle to help estimate distances of nearby watercraft
- Optional external compass illuminator
- Accepts optional eyepiece filters
- Ideal for both boating and astronomy applications
- Peel-down-style rubber eyecups
- Extremely long 23mm eye relief
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Angle of View 7.5° (Actual)
Field of View 393.7' @ 1000 yd / 131.2 m @ 1000 m
Exit Pupil Diameter 7.1 mm
Eye Relief 23 mm
Interpupillary Adjustment 56 to 74 mm / 2.2 to 2.9"
Diopter Adjustment Yes
Focus Type Individual
Fogproof Yes, Nitrogen Filled
Water Resistance Waterproof
Dimensions 8.4 x 3.5 x 7.9" / 21.3 x 8.9 x 20.1 cm
Weight 3.46 lb / 1.57 kg