Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order the shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
Tax will be deducted for all overseas orders. Please note we are not responsible for any duties or taxes that may be charged when the goods arrive in your country.
Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other legislation.
Returns & Replacements
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied, you may return goods for an exchange or a store credit. The actual shipping cost will be deducted from the credit, so please choose carefully.
To exchange products or get a store credit please read the following:
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITH A VALID RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authority), TO OBTAIN YOUR RMA NUMBER visit the returns page.
Returns will NOT be accepted without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the shipping date
Delivery Costs are at the expense of the customer.
freight costs will be deducted from customers account to cover the initial post and packaging costs.
Before returning ANY item, you must first obtain shipping instructions from us.
We are not able to accept returns for the following:
- All Software
- "Special Order" items
- Items wanted to be returned to take advantage of a promotions
- Clearance items
- All Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products.
**We also reserve the right not to accept returns of "Bulk Purchases" (bulk meaning 2 or more of the same item)
Conditions for returned items
UNOPENED items can be returned for a full credit (less the shipping and handling fee) within 30 days of the shipping date.
OPENED items can also be returned for a full credit (less the shipping and handling fee) within 30 days of the shipping date provided they meet ALL requirements below:
All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Returns not meeting this standard may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or accepted and assessed there maybe a 15% processing fee, at our discretion.
Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable (unless you were shipped the wrong or defective product).
We will pay for shipping and handling charges for re-shipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received.
We reserve the right to authorise returns beyond 30 days under special circumstances. IF the product is authorised for return beyond 30 days, a 15% processing fee will be charged.
If items on orders are cancelled after they have been shipped, shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
Before you ship your package to us, please include inside the return package a copy of your invoice received with your package to ensure proper credit. We will credit you the purchase price of the product shown on the invoice, less any applicable fees.
For your protection, be sure to ship your return via registered post.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned items.
Shipping methods for re-shipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received will match the original shipping method established with your order.
Please allow sufficient time for your return to be delivered to us.