Flying at night can be a daunting task. Having both hands free to handle the workload during these tense situations is extremely important. This dual color headlamp puts the right type of light right where you need it without tying up your hands. Dual switches allow you to turn on just the white light, or just the red light. This means you don't have to scroll through different lights and ruin your night vision. Each color of light has a high and low setting to maximize battery life. Uses 3AAA batteries (included).
- White LED fload light for preflight
- Red LEDs to preserve night vision
- High and low settings
- Focusing white flood light
- Pivoting attachment point
- Elastic band
- BULB: CREE LED-4 red LEDs
- OUTPUT POWER: 80 lumens (white)
- BATTERY: use 3AAA
- RUNTIME: approx. 4 hours
- SIZE: 50 x 62,5 x 42mm
- WEIGHT: 2.3 oz (without batteries)
- Orange button controls CREE LED
- Gray button controls red LEDs
- One Press: White High Brightness
- Two Press: White Low Brightness
- Three Press: White Off
- One Press: 2 Red LED on
- Two Pres: 4 Red LED on
- Three Press: Red off
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as Special Order.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns