Whether you're on the ground or in flight, refer to this manual to help you learn each maneuver you'll need to perform in the airplane. Spiral bound design makes it a convenient resource for study and instruction.
- Over 100 full-color figures help you visualize and grasp each maneuver
- Step-by-step descriptions aid in concept teaching
- Skill Enhancement Insets provide expanded instructional guidance
- Helpful hints, explanations of common errors, and rules of thumb
- Exercises allow you to evaluate your understanding of the maneuvers
- Maneuvers are numbered and grouped into intuitive categories
If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase you have 30 days to return the item(s) back to us for an exchange or store credit.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 | Submit a return request (RMA) click here
Step 2 | Follow the shipping instructions.
Step 3 | Your return will be processed within 3 business days of being returned to the Downunder Pilot Shop.
WHAT can be returned?
All your products are returnable, except for the usual exceptions, DVD's, underwear, software, all Jeppesen electronic and paper chart products and any product marked as Special Order.
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns