Ultra-lightweight tunnel tent with large vestibule for two people.
The best choice for those who don‘t want to sleep with all their equipment on a challenging trip, or who like to have a separate cooking area that is sheltered from the wind.
The Okisba is extremely wind-resistant, very strong and, thanks to the clever construction and 5-layer silicone-coated nylon 6.6 ripstop outer tent, you‘ll hardly notice the weight even on a long trip.
All Tatonka tents are fast pitching due to a “multi-pitch” setup, where the inner tent is attached to the fly sheet making it faster to pitch and take down, which is particularly useful in bad weather. If required, the inner tent and flysheet can be separated and the flysheet and poles can be pitched to make a lightweight Bivvy. If the tent has been left up in the rain and you wish to break camp, its possible to remove the inner tent first (keeping it dry) before taking down the fly and poles. The tent floor is made of a tough 70 denier nylon that can withstand rough terrains.
The Okisba is part of the expert series of Tatonka tents, and is identical in design to the Groenland from the Allround Series, except it is made from more lightweight materials.
- Optimum weight tunnel tent with three pole arches
- Shortened back tent frame
- Ultra-light tent frame poles (8.6mm scandium)
- Vestibule with side entrance
- Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Reflective guy lines
- Practical storage loops for guy lines
- Ground tension points reinforced with webbing loops
- Size adjustable strap loops
- Two interior storage pockets
- Easy to reach insert pocket at the foot end
- Clothesline in the inner tent
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Sleeps 2 people
- Series: Expert
- Dimensions 420cm L x 155cm W x 110cm H
- Packed weight 2.7kg
- Packed size 50cm L x 19cm Ø
- Fabric (fly) 30 denier nylon 6.6 ripstop 250T Si
- Fabric (inner) 30 denier nylon ripstop 245T WR
- Fabric (floor) 70 denier nylon taffeta 190T PU
- Water column rating (fly) 1,500mm
- Water column rating (floor) 10,000mm
- Pole specification Ultra light, 8.6mm scandium