Get your career off the ground with this fully up-to-date guide to acing the technical pilot interview! Written by an experienced airline pilot, Ace the Technical Pilot Interview, Second Edition provides all-new questions and answers, clarification to potentially confusing material, and numerous updates throughout.
This practical study tool asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. It's a must-have, one-stop resource for pilots regardless of type of aircraft, performance, or region of the world.
Ace the Technical Pilot Interview, Second Edition includes:
- 1000+ questions and answers
- New coverage of CPDLC (Controller Pilot Data Link Communications) and ADS (Automatic Dependent Surveillance) air traffic radar and communication technology
- New and updated radar and pilot-to-tower communication Q&A
- A convenient quick-find, cross-referenced presentation
- 50+ illustrations to clarify key points
Aerodynamics; Engines; Jet & Propeller Aircraft Differences; Navigation; Atmosphere and Speed; Aircraft Instruments and Systems; Performance and Flight Planning; Meteorology and Weather Recognition; Flight Operations and Technique; Human Performance; Type-Specific Questions
Gary V. Bristow is an airline pilot employed by Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi).
Author: Gary V. Bristow
Number of pages: 368
ISBN 13: 9780071793865
ISBN 10: 0071793860