Ground Support Airband Vehicle Radio
Icom’s IC-A120E ground-based panel-mount vehicle airband radio is the successor to the best selling IC-A110EURO airband transceiver. Aimed at airport ground crew vehicles, this new model features both 8.33kHz and 25kHz channel spacing, plus the latest noise cancelling and Bluetooth technology
200 Memory Channels with Channel Name
The IC-A120 has 200 memory channels to store often used frequencies with 12-character channel name. With a high contrast dot matrix display, operating channels can be selected quickly and recognized easily. You can instantly program memory channels without requiring PC programming.
Active Noise Cancelling
Built-in active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% of the received signal and 30% in the transmitted signal. In addition, The ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) reduces pulse-type noise such as an engine ignition. These functions are effective in extremely noisy airport environments full of aircraft noise.
Optional Bluetooth Unit
When the optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit is installed, the IC-A120 can be used with a third-party wireless Bluetooth headset. When used the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset, the side tone function is available for monitoring own transmitted voice.
Side Tone Function
When using a third-party headset with the optional OPC-871A headset adapter, the side tone function allows you to monitor your own transmitted voice via the connected headset. Even when using a hand microphone, your voice can be monitored from the headset.
IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance
The IC-A120 has IP54 dust-protection and water resistance, allowing it to be used in wet and dusty conditions.
Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-217
You can pull the speaker-microphone close to your ear to listen to received voice in noisy environments. The programmable buttons (P1/P2) on the front panel can be used as a shortcut to activate frequently used functions.
Convenient ON-Hook Scan Functions
The ON-Hook scan function automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger. The ON-Hook dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively while ON-Hook. When you take the microphone OFF-Hook, the scanning stops at the priority channel or displayed channel, according to the pre-programming.
• 12- and 24-volt system compatible
• 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
• Side tone function with optional OPC-871A
• Priority scan and Dualwatch function
• Power on Password protection
• CI-V command for external control
• VE-PG3 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio systems and/or other audio devices
- 200 Memory Channels with Channel Name
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Optional Bluetooth Unit
- Side Tone Function
- IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance
- Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-217
- Convenient ON-Hook Scan Functions
- 12- and 24-volt system compatible
- 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
- Side tone function with optional OPC-871A
- Priority scan and Dualwatch function
- Power on Password protection
- CI-V command for external control
- VE-PG3 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio systems and/or other audio devices
Options & Accessories
- HM-217 : Speaker microphone
- OPC-2275 : Audio Connection Cable
- OPC-871A : Headset Adapter
- UT-133 : Bluetooth® Unit
- VE-PG3 RoIP GATEWAY : RoIP GATEWAY - Voice communication over IP
- VS-3 : Bluetooth® Headset