ScrewGrab is a friction gel that helps loosen, remove or tighten all types of fasteners — even damaged or rusted screws, nuts and bolts.
A single dab of ScrewGrab creates a positive grip between metal surfaces (new tests have shown as high as 800%), that virtually eliminates tool wear and the stripping, rounding or deforming of fasteners.
“Our tech who has been using it forever and he swears by it. Thanks. ” ~ J.N., New Belgium Brewing Co.
ScrewGrab is ...
- NOT a Glue
- Works Instantly
- Wipes CLEAN after use
- Unlimited shelf life
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
ScrewGrab is approved for use on United States Military fighter jets, and by the United Kingdom RAAF.
“I am an aviation mechanic in Iraq, and I have to say that your product is awesome! It has saved so much time it's unbelievable.” ~ J.W., USMC
Hundreds of Uses
ScrewGrab has many uses in the home and business. Use ScrewGrab for these situations:
- Stripped, rounded or deformed bolt heads and nuts
- Seized, rusted, or Hard-to-reach Spots
- Stops drill bits from turning in chuck
- Sloppy or mismatched sockets
- Removal of headlight frames, car moldings, etc.
- Apply to power driver for drywall or deck screws
- Many More...